Cheef and Stokey Cheef and Stokey

Hehehe

Hahaha.. That cat was hillarious :D

Overprotective Overprotective

Brilliant

I know the amount of work that goes into a production like this, and I'm really impressed. However it might be better if you found a way of introducing the back story through the animation, as you see in films. The average joe isnt going to want to sit through about 5 minutes of text at the start of a movie that has already taken 3.5 megs of download time. Otherwise, great job :) Keep it up buddy

10 seconds 10 seconds

Cool but

Next time, no sticks. Theres no real need to make 22 fps, 12 is suffice usually, as while 22 frames does have an advantage of being incredibly smooth its not much more smooth than 12, but it takes about 10 times longer to make. And next time use some camera angles.

Flash Pet Peeves: #1 Flash Pet Peeves: #1

Oh thats classic :D

Hahaha! That feature if a fucking pain huh? I command you to make more! More I tell you! Flash DOES have alot of quirks that piss people off. If you REALLY want to be pissed off, go and download Flash MX and try usign that... Damn MX sucks balls...

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

I gotta give you 10 for this...

You deserve a 10 for the kickass, high quality and downright good nature of the flash, but I have a major beef. WHERES FREAKIN PLAYSTATION 2?? You cant just deny that it exists because it's kicking every other console's ass. The next console wars MUST have Playstation 2 as a majoy ship and it must be kicking ass! YEAH PS2!!! /fanboy

Anyway loved the flash, very well done.

Ultimate clay fight Ultimate clay fight

Well Done

It really pains me when I see something like this, which obviously too a LONG time to make with a huge amount of effort and style, not getting at least daily feature, and some crap 3 second stick-skating flash getting on the top 50. Ahh! I HATE YOU NEWGROUNDS USERS! BURN IN HELL! Im sure if you'd included a skateboard and a stick figure this would be number 1 on the top 50... Stupid NG...

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

Holy crap

Someone finally made a Flash about what I've been thinking since I started making Flash. Quite a few time I've made a Flash that I thought would at least get on the daily feature, but no, the daily feature is some terrible movie which is created exclusively with shape tweens... Oh man I hate Newgrounds... Good job on the movie though! LOVED the black guy.

NG is Under Attack! Pt.1 NG is Under Attack! Pt.1

Bleech!

Good god that has to be one of the ugliest movies on NG - It looks like you threw it all together in about 3 hours. I found it funny that you were trying to mock people who are bad at Flash when you are right up there with turd of the month style animatation - All ugly ass paintbrush and gradient tool shit. When the characters from the kickass NG movies came in (Brutality and scrotum) it really showed how ugly your animation is.

Afro-Ninja responds:

You know, three days, a month, it's all the same. And I didn't mock anyone- I was just making a point that there is so much crap submitted everyday, and most of it just happens to be stick movies. Paint brush and gradient tool? Last time I checked there's not a whole lot of others ways to draw something. I didn't use the pencil because I like the style of the paintbrush better, ok? And as far as the kickass characters, I can't help that I don't have access to the original fla's.

Stick Slayer Episode 7 Stick Slayer Episode 7

Mmm... Cheesy

Perhaps the corniest flash movie ever produced ("Say hello to my little friends") but in a good way. Nice animation and sound. It's definately a style thats unique to Ben Spurgin. The inclusion of other Portal characters was cool too.

School Daze ~Episode 2~ School Daze ~Episode 2~

Not as good as Episode 1...

Still pretty sweet but I didnt think it was as funny as Episode 1 :) Keep it up tho